Note: Professional installation required. Installation instructions are not provided. If shipping to the USA, duty fees may apply.
- Slimline profile, in keeping with the design of the vehicle.
- A fixed front spoiler. By having a fixed spoiler, this means that you are guaranteed to have zero wind noise.
- 2 LED light flush mounted into the roof, with a concealed wire running through a pocket sewn into the canvas.
- No bolts coming through the roof. Not only does this give the roof a much better, smoother look, but also stops any chance of leaks.
- Stainless Steel scissor hinges. This means you will never have to worry about corrosion with a Drivelodge Roof.
- Single piece box section frame. Reinforcing frames are made from box section and mount to the vehicle in various places to make sure the vehicle is as strong as possible.