Note: This product only ships within Canada.
The Off Highway Van Ram Promaster lift kit raises the front suspension about 3.5 inches and the rear about 2.25 inches. The difference in the front and rear levels the vehicle. This lift is not just a body lift, it increases the clearance of the vehicle as well giving the rear axle more clearance.
Max tire size is 245’s using BFGoodrich AT2, as other tires have different tread depth results may vary. Rubbing may occur if you have factory rear mud flaps or lower body cladding.
- Clearance comparison (with OEM tires)
- Front: 33.5″ before / 37″ after
- Rear: 31.5″ before / 34.75″ after
- Rear axle: 6.5″ before / 9″ after
- Installation Instructions