Ships within Canada only.
The Stage 5 kit combines our Stage 1 suspension package with our Striker 4×4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system. The kit improves the ride quality of the van, provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. This kit is recommended for light, high roof crew and cargo vans looking to increase their capabilities with added ground clearance, and the smoother ride and clearance offered by larger tires!
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
With this lift kit, 315/75R16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note: This could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
- Manufacturers part number: 7055-L
- Manufacturers website