The bolt-on Transit Terrain 2.5” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The lift system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. The suspension lift system components are made from high quality materials in the USA, and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 6061 aluminum
- Rear 1/2" lift shackles - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Longer u-bolts
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet
Recommended tire size for stock wheels - 235/85/16 as pictured on white van. This is the tallest tire that works on the stock wheel. Slight front and rear fender trimming is required to clear this size.
245/75/16 will also work, slightly wider and about an 1" shorter. Very slight front trimming.
245/75/17 will fit with 17 x 8, 5 on 160mm, 65.1 bore, Motometal MO970 wheel.
265/75/16 will fit with aftermarket wheels and front/rear fender trimming. Ultra Wheel "450 Toil" van wheels work great. 16 x 6.5, 5 on 160mm, 65.1 bore, with +45ET backspacing. Requires new low profile tapered lug nuts. *The wheel width is .5" narrower than tire manufactures specifications. We have never had issue with this, but you are at your own risk if you set your van up this way.
265/70/17 will fit with Method Standard 17 x 7.5 +50ET wheels with front and rear fender trimming.
Front Fender Trimming required for 32" tall tires. Slight rear wheel arch pinch seam may need a slight trim as well.
* NOTE: Modification to the steering shaft boot can potentially result in a slight increase of engine noise in the cabin of van. See front kit installation instructions for details.